A recent San Diego State grad, living back in the Sunny Place for Shady People, Los Angeles.
Hi, I’m Megan and this bio was surprisingly hard for me to write. I figured why not take it old school with a survey. Yup that’s right, a middle school, myspace status survey. Ok and here we go….
- What was your favorite food when you were a child? Potatoes (in any form) I’m seriously Irish that way
- What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod? “Everlong” by The Foo Fighters has been my favorite song since like 7th grade
- What is one of your favorite quotes? “Love the life you love. Love the life you love” -Bob Marley
- What’s your favorite indoor/outdoor activity? Reading. So calming and can be done inside on a rainy day or outside while soaking up the sun
- What chore do you absolutely hate doing? Taking out the trash. I don’t do well with bad smells
- What is your favorite form of exercise? Running. When I do exercise (which is rare) I don’t mind running
- What is your favorite time of day/day of the week/month of the year? Time of day: early evening. Day of week: Saturdays (for obvious reasons). Month of the year: December (nothing makes me happier than Christmas)
- What’s your least favorite mode of transportation? Razor scooter
- What is your favorite body part? On others: A strong back. On me: my eyes
- What sound do you love? Rain! I love listening to the sound of rain while I’m falling asleep
- If you could throw any kind of party, what would it be like and what would it be for? I’m not much of a party planner so I’d enlist my best friend Lissie for that. That’s her forte. Www.sunset-vine.tumblr.com
- If you could paint a picture of any scenery you’ve seen before, what would you paint? ANYWHERE in New Zealand. That country could not get any more beautiful if it tried
- If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be? 5. Innocent and fun loving
- If you knew the world was ending in 2012, what would you do differently? Travel more.
- If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your mentor? Audrey Hepburn. She had so much poise and grace
- If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be? That’s honestly a hard one…
- If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? Play the guitar
- If you had to work on only one project for the next year, what would it be? Working on my writing skills, especially my creative writing
- If you were immortal for a day, what would you do? Swim with great whites! No question
- If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to? I actually really love my name so I’m going to say pass!
- If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet? Audrey Hepburn or Bob Marley
- If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do? Pay off all my friends and families debts
- If you were reincarnated as an animal/drink/ice cream flavor, what would it be? This is an odd question. Animal: shark. Drink: Chocolate Milkshake. Ice Cream: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- If you could know the answer to any question, besides “What is the meaning of life?”, what would it be? Is there someone/something bigger than us?
- If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose? Elizabeth in Pride and Prejudice
- Which celebrity do you get mistaken for? Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus which is not so fun. Also Amanda Siegfried which I don’t mind
- What do you want to be when you grow up? Happy and successful
- When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time? Reading or watching a tv show on Netflix.
- What would you name the autobiography of your life? ‘That Would Happen to Me’
- What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life?
Personal History Questions
- Have you ever had something happen to you that you thought was bad but it turned out to be for the best? ALL the time. The biggest of which was being forced to switch majors due to a technicality. But it was in my new major that I realized my love of social media
- What was one of the best parties you’ve ever been to? Hostel Club Crawl in The Gold Coast (Aus). Partied with people from all over the world
- What was the last movie, TV show or book that made you cry or tear up? Michaels last episode of The Office
- What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever done? Getting help for my anxiety
- What was the last experience that made you a stronger person? Job hunting makes anyone a stronger person haha
- What did you do growing up that got you into trouble? I was a really good kid. Never got a detention and was only grounded if I didn’t do my chores. Yup I was boring
- When was the last time you had an amazing meal? Tonight! Tri-tip, mashed potatoes, broccoli salad.
- What’s the best/worst gift you’ve ever given/received? Best gift: a homemade coupon book from the boyfriend that was filled with inside jokes ❤
- What do you miss most about being a kid? being carefree
- What is your first memory of being really excited? I was two and dancing with my aunt at her wedding and I just loved her dress
- What was the first thing you bought with your own money? Probably candy. I’ve always had a sweet tooth
- When was the last time you were nervous? Starting my new job. I hate the possibility that I might fail at something
- What is something you learned in the last week? I’m constantly learning more and more about social media at work
- What story does your family always tell about you? Telling jokes before I could even talk
- At what age did you become an adult? I’ve always been mature for my age but I wouldn’t consider myself an adult just yet